Grassroots Vermont offers state-wide delivery services to all our qualified patients.
To request delivery, leave a voice message at 802-465-8081.
Please include your name, town, desired delivery date(s) and order.
A requested delivery date/order is not guaranteed until scheduled and confirmed.
Routes fill quickly. Please plan to schedule at least one week in advance.
- To be eligible you must have authorized the Vermont Marijuana Registry (VMR) to provide us with your address when applying.
- By law, we can only deliver to the address provided to the State. This can be either the Patient or Caregiver’s address.
- All address changes must be made through the Vermont Marijuana Registry.
- The Patient or Caregiver must be present at the time of deliver to receive an order.
- The Patient or Caregiver must have a current, valid VMR card in-hand to receive order.
- Changes / Cancellations must be finalized by 3:00pm the business day prior to the scheduled delivery or you may be subject to a $20 cancellation fee.
- Grassroots Vermont delivery services operate during regular business hours using an inconspicuous vehicle.
- Delivery routes are coordinated based on demand.
- Routes fill quickly. Please plan to schedule at least one week in advance.
- We will attempt to deliver in a timely manner. Please let us know of any time constraints when requesting delivery.
- A minimum purchase of $50 in products is required. The delivery fee* does not count towards your minimum purchase. (Delivery fee is determined based on the distance from Grassroots Vermont.)
- We accept Cash, Check and CanPay.
- A Dispensing Agent will confirm the time, order and total the business day prior to the arranged delivery.
- Please have your VMR card ready, as well as payment, when the Delivery Agent arrives.
- Please no home tours.
- The Delivery Agent is not able to make changes to an order once it has left the dispensary.
- Keep dogs and other animals, away from the Delivery Agent at all times.
- Please let us know if you live in an area that is challenging to get to or has limited cell service.
- Grassroots Vermont will not tolerate any abusive behavior towards our staff.
- We reserve the right to refuse services at any time.