Grassroots Vermont offers State-wide delivery services for all of our registered patients and caregivers.
Delivery Line: 802-465-8442 [this is a message only line]
To place a delivery order, please leave a message with: The patient’s name, Town/City where the delivery will be made, and the desired order.
- A minimum purchase amount of $50 (excluding fee) is required.
- Delivery orders will be taken on a first-come first-served basis. We suggest calling one week in advance for a desired delivery time.
- All orders and changes to orders will be finalized by 3:00pm the business day prior to scheduled delivery.
- Payment must be made using CASH, CHECK, or CanPay ONLY.
- Patients/Caregivers must have their registry card in-hand to receive their delivery.
- Grassroots Vermont will not tolerate any abusive behavior towards our staff. Dispensing agents have the right to refuse services to anyone, at any time, for any reason.
- Deliveries occur during regular business hours, Monday through Friday.
- Delivery Agents will arrive at your home in an unmarked vehicle and will act inconspicuously while on delivery routes.
- Please keep dogs and other animals from approaching the Delivery Agent when he arrives at your home.
- Delivery Agent’s always utilize GPS enabled software to communicate with the dispensary about their location.
- Please no home tours.
Delivery fees are based on distance between Grassroots and the physical address of the patient or caregiver.
$5 for 0-20 miles
$10 for 20-30 miles
$15 for 30-50 miles
$20 for 50+ miles