How to Apply for a Vermont Medical Cannabis Program Card:
- Download, print & fill out the State Registry Form. The form will open in a new tab.
- Ask your Doctor to fill out the Health Care Professional Verification section. If applicable, have your mental health care provider fill out and sign the Mental Health Care Provider Form.
- If applicable, have your designated caregiver fill out the Registered Caregiver Application.
- Send completed form and $50 processing fee to:
Vermont Cannabis Control Board
89 Main St. Montpelier VT, 05620
As a thank you, Grassroots will apply 25% off your first purchase.
The CCB must approve or deny an application in writing within 30 days of receipt of a completed application.
Please note that Grassroots Vermont does not issue MCP cards. If you have any questions directly related to the CCB application, please call the Registry.
5. Once you have your card, call us at 802-465-8081 to schedule an appointment.
This program is for Vermont Residents only.
If you have a diagnosis of a condition from the following list, you may qualify for a Vermont state issued medical cannabis program card:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- if the disease or the treatment results in severe, persistent, and intractable symptoms.
- PTSD (requires the Mental Health Care Provider Form)
- A disease, medical condition, or its treatment that is chronic, debilitating, and produces one or more of the following intractable symptoms:
- cachexia or wasting syndrome
- chronic pain
- severe nausea