Grassroots Vermont is known for our stellar customer service and informative consultations.
We encourage all new patients to read over our ORIENTATION packet and to look at the
DAILY MENU prior to their first appointment.
COVID19 UPDATE – GRVT requests that patients provide required paperwork and identification prior to their first appointment.
If you are unable to complete the forms ahead of time, please contact us for alternative options.
- Click the DOWNLOAD button below under INTAKE FORM. A PDF form will be downloaded to your computer.
- Type in Patient/Caregiver information, or initials, into the appropriate sections.
- Save this document after the information has been entered.
- Email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please attach a picture of the card issued by the Vermont Medical Marijuana registry, and a photo ID.
- A Dispensing Agent will call to schedule an Initial Appointment once the paperwork has been received.
- INTAKE FORM (ALL NEW PATIENTS MUST COMPLETE,RETURN AND SPEAK WITH A DISPENSING AGENT BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER)
- ORIENTATION PACKET (Helpful information about Cannabis for new patients)
- 2021 STRAIN LIST (This informational sheet may be helpful for patients when choosing products. Please note that all information is anecdotal and effects will be vary for each patient.)
- Please check the Daily Menu for available products. The 2021 strain list does not reflect current availability of items.
- SLIDING SCALE DISCOUNT INFORMATION AND APPLICATION (Grassroots Vermont offers a sliding scale discount for income eligible patients. Eligibility information, along with an application is available below. Ask a Dispensing Agent if you have questions. A 10% Military Discount is also available.)