- Download, print & fill out the state form
- Ask your Doctor to fill out the medical professional section
- Send completed form and $50 processing fee to:
Department of Public Safety: Marijuana Registry
45 State Drive, Waterbury VT 05671
Be sure to choose Grassroots Vermont as your dispensary.
As a thank you Grassroots will apply a $50 credit towards your first purchase.
It will take approximately 3 weeks for your MMJ card to arrive in the mail. Once you have your card, call us to schedule an appointment.
This program is for Vermont Residents only.
If you have a diagnosis of a condition from the following list you qualify for a Vermont state issued medical marijuana card.
- multiple sclerosis
- positive status for human immunodeficiency virus
- acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- or the treatment of these conditions (if the disease or the treatment results in severe, persistent, and intractable symptoms); or a disease, medical condition, or its treatment that is chronic, debilitating, and produces severe, persistent, and one or more of the following intractable symptoms: cachexia or wasting syndrome; severe pain; severe nausea; or seizures