If you have a diagnosis of a condition from the following list and you are a resident of Vermont you qualify for a Vermont state issued medical marijuana card.
- multiple sclerosis
- positive status for human immunodeficiency virus
- acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- or the treatment of these conditions (if the disease or the treatment results in severe, persistent, and intractable symptoms); or a disease, medical condition, or its treatment that is chronic, debilitating, and produces severe, persistent, and one or more of the following intractable symptoms: cachexia or wasting syndrome; severe pain; severe nausea; or seizures
- Download, print & fill out the state form
- Ask your Dr to fill out the medical professional section
- Send completed form and $50 processing fee to address on form
Be sure to choose Grassroots Vermont as your dispensary. We will give you $50 off your first purchase to reimburse your registration fee.
It will take approximately 3 weeks for your MMJ card to arrive in the mail. Once you have your card, you can schedule an appointment and after a brief intake you qualify for our low cost delivery service. We can deliver right to your home.
We look forward to seeing you soon!